The Military - Industrial Complex Stroke Book Centerfold

Image and video hosting by 
TinyPic

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Coronation Of A Turkey

The coronation of King George went off without a hitch. Unless you count the protestors that got picture space in the news.

I was busy that day, so I didn't attend, but did catch an occasional blast of a fanfare emanating from my radio. I was very impressed. There's nothing like a good fanfare to usher in a Monarch of note.

I leave you with this exclusive portrait of the King and his virgin consort.

You may have the portrait autographed with a rubber stamp applied by no lesser a personage than the King's handmaiden herself, Condoleezza Rice.

Please send the portrait, plus the small fee of $1000.00 to cover the cost of handling, and a return SASE.

Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Bush about to "heal" this guy with his amazing god-given superpowers, or simply getting ready to swat a gnat?

Enquiring minds want to know . . .

Rufus

The Red Wolf said...

Rufus-I do believe this is the gnat swatting posture.